M1922 19" Fanless Medical Station
Targeting on medical image diagnosis application, ARBOR upgrades the 19" medical station to the 4th Generation Intel Core i5 Processor. With high graphic performance, M1922 becomes doctor’s perfect assistant of medical diagnosis.
Based on Intel’s 4th Generation Core processor, M1922 provides great visual experience for medical services. With the design of one DisplayPort (DP), M1922 can have dual-screen graphic displays to simultaneously transmit 1080P full HD medical graphics. The optional serial digital interface (SDI) connector of M1922 enables the video input of endoscopy surgeries in high resolutions. In addition, the design of optional front 5.0 megapixel CMOS camera facilitates the increasing demand of telemedicine and telecare services.
Additional considerate designs such as remote control and docking bay for alternative external battery greatly enhance the convenience of medical environment. Regarding emergency circumstances in Hospital, the optional battery can serve as uninterruptible power supply (UPS) to keep all medical procedures from any accidental situations.
- Fanless Design
- Applicable for Clinical Station, Nursing and PACS
- Soldered Onboard 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-4402E
- 19 inch LCD with Resistive Touch
- IEC60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1-2 certified
- UL60601-1 certified
- Streamline Appearance - 59mm in Thickness
- Multi-connectivity (Bluetooth, WLAN and GbE)
- RFID & NFC Reader, 5.0 Megapixel Camera, Dual Smart Card Readers, and Slim DVD-RW
- Optional Alternative of External Battery or PCIe x16 Expansion Box
- Isolated Serial Ports, USB and LAN Ports
- Multi-expansion (3 x RS-232, 5 x USB, 2 x LAN, 1 x DisplayPort and 1 x SD Card)