M1920 19" Fanless Intel Medical Station
ARBOR Technology, the leading provider of embedded computer, has announced new platform of medical station – M1920. Powered by high performance Intel Core i7 processor, the M1920 is a perfect choice for medical image diagnosis application.
The primary application for M1920 includes Medical Station, Vital Sign Monitoring, Clinical Diagnosis, Nursing Care and PACS. The M1920 equipped with Intel Core i7-2610UE processor and Intel HD 3000 graphics controller, which provide high performance for faster data processing and transmission as well as outstanding graphic capability. Through variety of internet connection, doctors can use the M1920 to access database and get image e.g. X-ray for diagnosis reference.
- Fanless Design
- Applicable for Clinical Station, Nursing and PACS
- Soldered Onboard 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2610UE or Celeron® Processor 827E
- 19 inch LCD with Resistive Touch
- IEC60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1-2 certified
- UL60601-1 compliant
- Streamline Appearance - 59mm in Thickness
- Multi-connectivity (Bluetooth, WLAN and GbE)
- RFID & NFC Reader, 5.0 Megapixel Camera, Dual Smart Card Readers, and Slim DVD-RW
- Optional Alternative of External Battery or PCIe x16 Expansion Box
- Isolated Serial Ports, USB and LAN Ports