18.5" Fanless Medical Infotainment Terminal
The M1860 bedside terminal offers customers operating systems alternatives, reducing healthcare systems development and integration time.
ARBOR M1860, an 18.5-inch patient infotainment terminal based on the TI OMAP™ 4470 Cortex™-A9 CPU, to complement its growing line-up of patient healthcare products.
The M1860 bedside terminal features an elegant, flush-mounted capacitive multi-touch display and extensive connectivity for communication and peripheral devices. The terminal is designed to allow medical personnel easy access to EMR and medical information retrieval, while providing patients with various bedside services ranging from entertainment, information, games, ordering and education.
As an information tool specifically designed for clinical environments, the M1860 Patient Infotainment Terminal provides an optional 1D/2D barcode scanner, an integrated RFID reader, and a smart card reader to help restrict access to sensitive patient data and protect hospital assets. An SD card slot provides extra storage and an easy way to load transfer data, while a micro USB 2.0 port supports OTG connectivity.
The terminal’s IP65-rated dustproof and water-resistant front panel is easy to clean and disinfect, minimizing maintenance requirements and addressing cross-contamination concerns. The M1860 is compliant with primary medical safety standards, including IEC60601-1 and IEC60601-2.
- Flush Front Bezel ID Design
- Android fanless medical terminal with TI OMAP™ 4470 Cortex™-A9
- 18.5” LCD with 10-point Projected Capacitive Multi-Touch
- Applicable for Bedside Infotainment, Self-registration
- IEC60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1 (3rd edition), EN60601-1-2 certified
- UL60601-1 compliant
- Ventless Design, Water-proof, Dust Resistant
- Patient Identification Through Integrated RFID & NFC, Barcode Scanner and Smart Card Reader