The GOT710-837 is equipped with a 10.4-inch SVGA TFT LCD display with high brightness LED backlight (1000 nits), which can allow a train operator to easily read any operational status messages, even under direct sunlight.
Design for ease of use and maintenance, this all-in-one industrial touch panel PC also has an alternative keypad control on the front panel for easy access and cleaning purposes. This feature-rich panel PC has an IP65 rating, M12 connectors and is EN50155 certified.
The electronics inside the panel PC are well protected from harsh operating conditions and can withstand high vibrations, dust, spillage and high level of humidity.
The GOT710-837 is particularly suitable for demanding HMI applications in the railway sector, including tasks like monitoring and controlling train functions such as speed, temperature, and security, or for fleet management.
- Sunlight readable 10.4" SVGA high brightness (1000 nits) LCD
- Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- Alternative keypad control in the front bezel
- M12-type lockable connectors design
- Auto-dimming for different environment
- Wide operating temperature: -25°C ~ +70°C
- EN50155 certified for railway application