Matrox Vio is a family of PCIe® video capture and display boards for handling high-definition (HD) and standard-definition (SD) video in Serial Digital Interface (SDI) or analog formats.
- PCIe x4 short card
- analog HD/SD input and output2,3,4
- HD/SD SDI input and output1,2,3,4
- low-latency video output
- video output synchronized to video input
- 20-bit video quality throughout5
- video source presence detection
- graphics overlay composition
- simultaneous digital and analog output1,4
- available software is sold separately and includes Matrox Imaging Library (MIL)/ActiveMIL and MIL-Lite/Active MIL-Lite
- supports 32-bit Windows® XP, 32/64-bit Windows 7/8(.1) and 32/64-bit Linux®
1. Present only on Matrox Vio Duo.
2. Still requires the presence of a primary display adaptor. Cannot be used to display operating system’s desktop.
3. No support for audio channel.
4. No support for transcoding (i.e., video output resolution and rate is identical to video input resolution and rate).
5. YUV20 format.